Wednesday, March 01, 2006

even though it happened once in a lifetime,
i'm contented.


this computer of mine is seriously driving me nuts!! arghhh! stupid connection..


hoho!
i've scored 16/35 for my physics!!
-cheers for me-
i dont know why, the moment i got back my physics paper,
i just started smiling and smiling and laughed.

i've failed. yes i have;
but! its my first time right? bu yao qi nei!
i'll do better next time round :D


i do feel sad bout my results,
so i use my markers to write some phrases at my palm.
i wrote..

"BE CHEERFUL!"
&, "smile like me!"
together with some other emotions.
i must admit, that really did helped alot. i'm feeling much more better after seeing those heart-warming words on my palm and in my notebook.
thats one of my way to keep myself away from sadness!^^

no wonder..
my notebook's filled with THOUSANDS of them!
hohoho!!


cant believe kalis's dropping outta fnn and joining art!! i'm thinking of dropping outta fnn too. gonna ask daddy to write a letter to the principal (:


sometimes, we must look on the bright side.
no matter what obstacles that blocks you,
continue your journey and never give up on yourself cause you're the only one who can save yourself.

No comments: